The Northwest Council of Engineering Laboratories was organized to:
• Create more awareness of and appreciation for engineering laboratories
• Enhance the professionalism of engineering laboratories in the State of Washington and neighboring jurisdictions
• Promote higher standards among engineering laboratories engaged in construction inspection and testing of construction materials to benefit the Public Community and the NWCEL Association
• Communicate with and advise organizations such as Washington Association of Building Officials (WABO) and similar groups to assure registration and certification programs properly reflect the interests of Public Safety and NWCEL's goals
• Develop programs for training and education of engineering technicians and construction inspectors, and, to
Promote and encourage legislation, administrative and judicial decisions favorable to the profession and practice of engineering testing and inspection
To see a list of Partner Labs, click here.
To see upcoming courses and Registration, click here.